The International Wine Clubs Association (IWCA) is a trade association of wine clubs and specialists in direct (B to C) wine selling. The association was founded in 1991 and currently has 24 Members and Associates in 14 countries over four continents. IWCA members have a combined turnover of more than €850 million and sell over 10 million cases of quality wine annually to over 4 million active customers.
Bi-annual international conferences to:
- 1. Address key issues affecting the direct marketing and sales sectors including the latest developments in new technology and digital media.
- 2. Provide an inspirational and constructive forum for networking.
- 3. Offer access to key players both in the wine and direct marketing sectors.
- 4. Brief on ‘host’ markets’ wine industry with tastings and winery visits.
- 5. Provide buying opportunities.
- 6. Direct contacts with wineries and winemakers globally.
- 7. Access to specific market research.
- 8. Inter-member international news, briefings and information share.
- 9. Direct marketing expertise from other critical sectors.
- 10. Privileged links with other international trade bodies i.e The Wine and Spirit Trade Association (UK).
- 11. Adherence to a recognized and respected International Code of Best Practice.
Associate membership is open to wine producers and companies and service suppliers specialising in the direct marketing sector, including agencies and consultancies. Membership allows Associates to enter into close association with the IWCA and its members and to take advantage of our services and benefits where relevant. Associate Members are also entitled to attend IWCA workshops and conferences.
For more information on membership benefits and terms please contact us directly or fill in a membership form online.