The International Wine Clubs Association (IWCA) is a trade association of wine clubs and specialists in direct (B to C) wine selling. The Association was founded in 1991 and currently has 23 members in 14 countries over four continents. IWCA members have a combined turnover of more than €850 million and sell over 10 million cases of quality wine annually to over 4 million active customers.
Associate membership is open to wine producers and companies and service suppliers specialising in the direct marketing sector, including agencies and consultancies. Membership allows Associates to enter into close association with the IWCA and its members and to take advantage of our services and benefits where relevant. Associate Members are also entitled to attend IWCA workshops and conferences.
For more information on membership benefits and terms please contact us directly or fill in a membership form online.
Our 2021 Activities have been adapted to the current COVID 19 crisis:
We will be holding bi-monthly Zoom Sessions to address key developments affecting the D to C sector with global experts and specialists. Our events, whether real or virtual aim to:
- Address key issues affecting the direct marketing and sales sectors including the latest developments in new technology, digital media and innovation.
- Provide an inspirational and constructive forum for networking.
- Offer access to key players both in the wine and direct marketing sectors.
Membership benefits also include:
- Direct contacts with wineries and winemakers globally.
- Access to specific market research.
- Inter-member international news, briefings and information share.
- Privileged links with other international trade bodies i.e The Wine and Spirit Trade Association (UK).
- Adherence to a recognized and respected International Code of Best Practice.